DIGITAL MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Headwaters Arts (HA) seeks a Digital Marketing/Communication Specialist to develop and implement digital/social media marketing strategies and event programming intended to:
- Grow HA’s audience and patrons
- Build communication planning and programming for HA’s seasonal outdoor arts space (tented roof over the Annex Courtyard) and Headwaters Gallery
- Increase online engagement with its patrons and supporters
- Enhance and promote the Gallery Shows, openings, arts activities, events and professional development presented by HA, locally and beyond
- Collaborate with the Chair of Marketing/Communications Committee and Gallery Administrator to develop a marketing strategy, action planning and implementation for the Headwaters Gallery – shows, openings and special events, professional development opportunities and event programming for outdoor arts space programming for 2022-2023.
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy to advance all events/shows and planned and new programming and event initiatives
- Create/coordinate, and post, engaging and relevant content (text, image and video) on social media platforms (Instagram) and for e-blasts and e-newsletters, Facebook and website
- Establish and drive integrated communications
- Assist with website content
- Assess market to determine what motivates audiences and supporters
- Monitor and provide actionable insights based on social media analytics
- Perform other marketing and promotion duties as required
For more details and how to apply, click here.